Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

PMR 2011.. :\


Hrm... PMR-PMR-PMR..
Such a tuut.. I dont know what should I feel..
First when I heard my mark..
I WAS SOOO HAPPY.. and I cry for Happy

I am not failed at all..
you know, for PMR.. I study alone..
I am not study at school.. because I got big prob with teachers and friends..
I feel like I am going to failed.. But, I got 1A without any D's or E's..

But then, I told my grandma..
SHE WAS SOO UPSET..
when i see her respond.. I cry again..
but not infront of other..
 I cry in bathroom.. I feel like I got 8E..
I am so SAD.. I  feel like want to suicide..

Then I told my friend in Facebook about my mark..
they say Congrats Sis!!
and thats make me Happy again..
but I am still sad.. why my grandma do this to me?

Is it really bad when I just got 1 A..
I got 1A 4B 3C..
Hrm... Its My LIFE..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Na Komen,Tak Nak lah.. Alaaa.. Komen Je La.. (^_^)